Monday, July 27, 2009

Saranghaeyo Sam & Kate!


A FewThings I love about Sammy and Katie:

1. They've got Mad Skillz. And I'm not talking shooting buffalo, tanning hides, and playing fiddle that rocks your proverbial socks off. Oh no. Katie has the amazing ability to suddenly, turn into an Herbal Essence model. "Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh!" Look at those flowing locks!
Sam has the ability to perform the perfect kissy-face picture. Ha ha ha!

2. Sam can spot stinging nettle from miles away.


3. Katie is B-E-A-UTIFUL! So loving, and intelligent and fun.
What a fantastic sister/cousin!

Not to mention she's got all her chakras aligned.

I'm sure gonna miss you guys. It is always so much fun to hang out, hike, visit lighthouses, eat good food and laugh with you.

Have the BEST time in KOREA!

행운을 빕니다!

2 comments:

Katie Davis Henderson: Editor and Writer said...

you brought tears to our eyes! All 4! We love you too! Hope you can visit us in Korea!!!!

andi said...

I think the first thing Katie ever said to me when she was 12 had something to do with reading my aura. "So many colors!"