Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Haiti Feedback-




This is what the client wrote back when I sent her my PDF file.

"I love the nests! I really do! I’m not sure I’ll be able to get my board of directors to buy it, but personally I say, “Great job!” I smile every time I think of your nest logo. It’s a strong, immediate communication, and very appealing, clear and bold. It has a very original feel; I’ve never seen anything like it. Please continue refining it. Be very sensitive about the type font choice and the spacing between every letter, as well as between the words and lines. Be careful about mixing sizes of letters. Try experimenting more with the quality of the lines making the nest."

---Still working on ideas for the whole packet--
DVD folder concept


CD case maze heart logo

There are some issues concerning cost for this grassroots program--and we're trying to approach it as minimally as possible.

We'll see.

No comments: